You may get this error message after installing CloudLocker VPN or Global.
Reason: The CloudVeil certificate needs to be installed. You can download them here and install them. It doesn’t matter what they are named, they just need to be installed.
NOTE: A device lock screen needs to be set in order to install and access certificates (credential store).
Download each certificate and tap on the file to install. Name it anything you choose.
*CloudLocker VPN is attempting to monitor the internet traffic so it can be filtered. Your device will reject the connection until the certificates are installed, as they provide proof that this traffic inspection is authorized by the user.
Android 11 requires certificates to be installed manually from Settings.
- Download this file:api.mobifilter.net/cloudveil_blue_rootCA.crt
- Samsung: Open Device Settings > Biometrics and security > Other security settings > Install from device storage.
Pixel: Open Device Settings > Security > Encryption & credentials > Install a certificate.
- Choose the CA certificate.
- Hit the Install anyway button on the warning that pops up.
- Verify your identity with your password, pattern, or fingerprint.
- Go to Downloads.
- Select the certificate you downloaded and hit done.
Here is a tutorial with screenshots on how to install them. https://www.cloudveil.org/Tutorial/android-11-certificate-installation/