Here are the steps for setting Cloudlocker on your device. For the best experience open this page on a second device so you can see it as you set up the apps.
- A current Cloudlocker subscription.
- Know what your CloudVeil account email is.
- The installation pin for Cloudlocker. This should have come in your installation email or on your My Filters page. If you don’t have it you can get it by using the transfer filter process on the My Filters page.
Install Apps #
- Download CloudLocker from the Play Store. Open the Play Store app and search for “CloudLocker” or open this link on the device. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cloudveil.locker
- Install filtered browsers if needed. Either search in the Play Store for the app or open the link below on the device.
Blue – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cloudveil.android_browser
CV4A – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cloudveil.cv4a
Set Up CloudLocker #
Set up Cloudlocker with the tutorial below.
NOTE: Some steps are specific to Cloudlocker VPN setup.
Extra Setup for CloudLocker VPN #
You’ll also need to install certificates if you’re using CloudLocker VPN. Here is a tutorial on that.