🎉 NEW! Global can now be installed without erasing the device by using the new CloudVeil Supervisor tool!
The Global iOS filter is installed using CloudVeil SuperVisor. CloudVeil SuperVisor must be installed on a Mac or Windows computer! This guide is divided into 3 parts:
- Register Serial Number – This step enters your device serial number into CloudVeil’s system.
- Install CloudVeil SuperVisor – This step installs CloudVeil SuperVisor on your computer. You only need to do this once. Then you can use it to install all your Global filters.
- Supervise device and install Global – This step puts your iOS device in “supervised” mode and installs the Global filter.
Register Serial Number #
If you have already done this, you can skip to the next step.
Install CloudVeil SuperVisor on your computer #
If you already have the CloudVeil SuperVisor app installed on your computer, you can skip this step.
Or open your browser and go to manage.cloudveil.org/ios-supervisor/download/latest
- Mac users – open the download and drag to Applications, then right-click on CloudVeil SuperVisor in Applications and choose Open.
- Windows – You will also need to have iTunes installed. You can download it from the link below if you don’t already have it.
Supervise device & install Global #
It is highly recommended to make an iCloud back up just in case in Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > iCloud Backup before proceeding.